We are a registered NDIS Provider.
Care With Quality has been a proud provider of home and community services to people of all abilities for over 20 years. In 2017, we officially became an NDIS-registered provider.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides more than $22 billion in funding a year to Australians with a permanent or significant disability.
We offer a wide range of NDIS services, assisting people of all ages, their families, and carers with a variety of support needs. We empower people to achieve want they want in their day-to-day lives, both at home and within the broader community.
The Care With Quality Difference
Our innovative approach ensures participant needs are taken care of 24/7, whilst encouraging independence. How we do this is a three-factor approach:
- Deeply experienced in (dis)ability. Our highly experienced leaderhsip team, dedicated NDIS manager, and care workers are dedicated to creating and delivering care focused on maximising participants independance and enjoyment of life.
- Serving our comminity from the community. We have dedicated focus areas throughout Melbourne with a deep care worker base through the region. We are locals for locals.
- Participants are at the core of everything we do. Our commitment is to create a unique program for participants suited to their needs – we will truly get to know you, match a care worker with the right skills, and invest in training to ensure we can cater to your needs.
What you can expect from us
- Access to a wide range of NDIS services
- A dedicated team committed to assisting you and improving your everyday life
- Coaching to help you achieve your goals
- Tailored support by ensuring that your care worker is a good fit for you
- Assistance with developing daily living and social skills
Care with Quality offers a broad range of services to meet your needs. Whether you’re after everyday support or more intensive assistance, we tailor our assistance to help you live your best life. We nurture your abilities to bring out the best in you.
Costs, support and how to start
The best way to begin is to call our local team (no call centres with us). They will help you best understand how to get started if you have NDIS support or not, or what other funding may be available to you. For a guide to the cost of NDIS services, please see the official NDIS Price Guide here.
With 25 years of experience in Melbourne, your journey is in safe hands with us. Contact our team to discuss how you can get started by filling in the form or pressing the call now or contact us buttons below